Wednesday, March 23, 2005

greetings everyone.

Just starting this new thing. Thought I would include a little info. It's been a great time to get to know people and read their blogs, so I thought that I would start adding my own.

I am a little older of a person, and it's been interesting to see the knowledge and things that people can learn when they are a little older. :) Just kidding... I really am dumb!

I am attending UW- Eau Claire where I am a Junior majoring in Public Communications. It's been going pretty well. I am undecided right now as far as my minor. Any ideas?

Well, I know that there are many things that I can continue to write here and will from time to time. I hope that you enjoy reading these. I will also update my profile and add pictures here also from different events.

peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home