Thursday, April 21, 2005

BAD STEVE

Wow... I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I posted last. I want to apologize. I will make a better effort to post more often.

I had to drop out of 2 of my classes. It stinks because I wanted to really do some major catching up, but realize now that I will have to wait to do that next semester. I am still trying and hoping that mon gets better here soon. She is still in the nursing home and probably won't be home for about another couple of weeks. She is doing better and they seem to be making some progress... but at the same time, it still gets tough. They are talking about putting her through chemotherapy. Yes, MS people are getting it too, supposedly it's helping to keep it at a standstill - not worse, but not better.

Well, other than that, I am still lifting and trying to keep in shape. I need to make sure that I start eating better and more healthy. This will also include that I stop drinking so much.

Well, God Bless

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home